WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

"Life's A Journey" Wall Rosette

 Hi All!  I have posted a show and tell/tutorial on how I created this "Wall Rosette" using my design team package from Country Craft Creations.  I am using the "Life's a Journey" collection by Graphic 45 and it is FANTASTIC!
I'll tell you everything I did to create this, and show another one that I made for Halloween.  I love these because they are easy to make and very versatile.

Check out Country Craft Creations for the supplies and check out my video to see how to make one.

Have a great day and stay crafty!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment