WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2019

"Life's a Journey" Mini Album Walk Through

 Hi everyone.  I am here to share some pictures and give you a link to see my newest mini album.  
 This is my first October design team project for Country Craft Creations and I am using the Graphic 45 collection "Life's a Journey".  It is a beautiful collection and I know you are going to love it!
 The colors are so beautiful and vibrant.  I know you will just love working with it.  
 Head on over to the walk through and check it out, then go on to Country Craft Creations to get your supplies.  You will love how this album works and you will love these papers!
 Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day!
Stay crafty, my friends!!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment