WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Life's a Journey Mini Album Tutorial

 Hello Everyone!  My first design team project for the month of October for Country Craft Creations is available on my YouTube Channel!  It can be found by clicking this link.


I used the amazing collection by Graphic 45 called "Life's a Journey". You can get the paper collection, the black and ivory Artisan Cardstock, the Art Glitter Glue, and the Graphic 45 Gem dots that I used at Country Craft Creations.  Please check out this store, and this online community.  You will love the people, the supplies and the tutorials!

I have a full cutting list in the description section of the tutorial.  I have also created a cutting guide that will give you a visual of who to cut your cardstock so that you can maximize its use.

The cutting guide can be found here for download.

Thanks for looking!  I really hope you enjoy the tutorial.  I have really enjoyed making this album, and I loved using the papers, the colors are scrumptious!

Stay crafty, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment