WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2021

Bountiful Blessings Recipe Box, A Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations


I have just published a tutorial using "Bountiful Blessings". This is a recipe box, like the recipe box I used to keep all of the lovely cards I received in the last virtual retreat we had this past summer. I had several requests to share how I made it. These papers are PERFECT for this project. I made some pocket tags to go inside and hold recipes. I also made the flowers using a Graphic 45 Die that I bought from Country Craft Creations. It made the perfect flowers using the scraps of papers leftover. I hope you like it! I really enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment