WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 22, 2021

Project Share Video with Country Craft Creations Papers Bountiful Blessings and Santa’s Little Helper papers

I have a design team project share video that has two different ideas in it!  This isn't a full tutorial, but I do explain everything that I did to create these projects, and I hope that it inspires you to alter your own items using these gorgeous papers!

  I used "Bountiful Blessings" and "Santa's Little Helper".  I do have a tutorial using  "Santa's Little Helper" and "Plaid Pumpkin Patch" coming soon!

  I hope you enjoy, and don't forget...Friday is when the "Remember The Time" Calendar Hop Starts!!!

Please visit Country Craft Creations at http://countrycraftcreations.com. You’ll love it!  

1 comment:

  1. Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    Must Read: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete