WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2021

Photo Box Project using Country Craft Creations "Bountiful Blessings" and "Santa's Little Helper"

 


Hello and welcome to my design team project tutorial. This is a project I created for Country Craft Creations, and it uses the exclusive designer papers "Bountiful Blessings" in one example, and "Santa's Little Helper" in the other. I created this album/photo box with the idea in mind that you can add a few key photos, and then put the rest in a photo box to store. I have added a new "lifter" to aid in getting the photos out of the box. I hope you enjoy the tutorial! I use the Lay Flat Cover Method for the cover. I do not go over this in the video. I did a tutorial on how to do it here.

Below is a cutting guide for the base cardstock. All measurements and instructions will be given in the tutorial. This album didn't take too many papers. I used about 8 sheets of a main color cardstock, and 1-2 sheets of a coordinating cardstock. I used about 10 sheets of 12x12 paper ("Bountiful Blessings") and about 16 sheets of 8x8 paper ("Santa's Little Helper"). Additional supplies from Country Craft Creaiotns include seam binding, lace, score tape sheets, Art Glitter Glue, flowers and tags. I added bling and a mini wooden spoon from my stash. 

Please visit Country Craft Creations for all of your paper crafting needs. Thanks for watching!!! Heavy Weight Chipboard: 2 - 6 x 8 1 - 2 1/2 x 6 Cardstock to Cover Chipboard: 2 - 8 x 10 1 - 5 1/2 x 8 1 - 5 1/2 x 5 7/8 Inside Left Cover Pocket Assembly: 1 - 5 1/2 x 8 1 - 3 x 8 Right Cover Base: 1 - 5 7/8 x 7 7/8 Flaps to Cover the Box: Piece A: 1 - 5 7/8 x 10 3/8 Piece B: 1 - 7 7/8 x 8 1/4 Piece C: 1 7 7/8 x 8 1/8 Inner Box: Base: 1 - 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 Sides: 2 - 4 x 8 1/2 2 - 4 x 5 Lifter: 1 - 9 1/2

2 comments: