WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, November 12, 2021

Squash Fold Exploding Gift Box Tutorial

 


Good morning!  I was given an extra day off of work today, so surprise, my tutorial for the Squash Fold Exploding Gift Box is live!!  This uses the Country Craft Creations paper collection “Christmas Cheer” and the We R Memory Keepers Explosion Scoreboard. It’s available in the store, here’s the link.  You need this board!!!  I love it and I’m having fun coming up with all of the fun ideas to do with it. 

Have fun with this unique one way to make a gift box!  Seriously, I think this is pretty cool!  




No comments:

Post a Comment