WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 19, 2024

Another We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board Tutorial...An Alternate Lid Design!!!


So, y'all know I love me my explosion boxes. In this video I decided to try a new lid technique using the explosion score board. I am also using up some left over papers that my BFF gave me as part of the #smashyourcraftystash2024 and #craftygoals2024. I am making this cute gift box/explosion box album with patterned paper only, and a cool new lid idea. I hope you like it.

I did make a cheat sheet for you to download/print for the cardstock sizes needed for this lid technique and will explain it in the video. I hope you like this idea. It was another one of my ah-ha moments. Thanks for watching and have a crafty day!!! Here's the link to the cheat sheet for the NEW lid sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment