WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Smashing my Stash!




 I have a quick video sharing some final goodies I made with leftovers from a previous design package I had  It was back in March of 2022 and I was using Simple Stories Boho Baby  I also adapted Sandy Trefger’s free hinge tutorial to make a micro mini album that is just too cute for words!  All links to my previous projects and to Sandy’s tutorial is in my video, but here is the link to hers as well! https://youtu.be/6fGchnNG5ls?si=kecu5m7VdHnhQfRi

Smashing the last of my Simple Stories Boho Baby design team package from Country Craft Creations!  https://youtu.be/twO4eocGcmA 

 #countrycraftcreations #designteamproject #scrapbook #scrapbooking #minialbum #minialbumtutorial #scrapbooktutorial #papercraft #papercrafting #papercraftingtutorial 

#countrycraftcreationspapers #simplestories #simplestoriespapers #smashyourstash #smashyourcraftystash #smashyourcraftystash2024

No comments:

Post a Comment