WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Photo Cube Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

 

I'm back...YAY! I have finally been able to get this tutorial done. Ruth, from Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations (find this amazing Facebook page through this link) had asked me if I could figure this out, and I think I did. This is a fun project and it looks great in many different papers, and would be amazing with photos one it intermingled with the fantastic patterned papers I used. For the tutorial I used, from Country Craft Creations, "By the Seaside" and "Love You Forever" I also used scraps from a previous design team package, Echo Park's "Boho Baby" and a collection I purchased from Country Craft Creations, Prima's "Luna". The cardstock is artisan. I used Kraft in two of photo cubes, and White 100 lb for two of the photo cubes. I also used Art Glitter Glue. I hope you enjoy the tutorial...it is really fun to make and easy to do. The cut guide for the cardstock is simple, and I go through all of the patterned papers and their cutting in the tutorial. Thanks for watching, and stay crafty!! Triangles: 2 - 6 x 6 8 - 10 3/4 x 2 1/2 Box: 1 - 10 3/8 x 10 3/8 Belly Band 2 - 3 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment