WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, February 9, 2024

Horizontal Never Ending Mini Album Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

I thought I'd post this for a fun Friday night project. This is perfect for a quick project, quick gift, and also for a craft fair quickie project that will use up your scraps.  


This is a variation of my never ending album, and I quite like how it turned out. I used scraps of past design team packages, Simple Stories Boho Baby and our very own Country Craft Creations Bon Voyage! I hope you enjoy this fun project!!

Bon Voyage can be found here, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/#cd9f/fullscreen/m=and&q=voyage

Stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment