WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 22, 2024

Composition Book Cover Tutorial, FULL SIZE and HALF SIZE!

 I did a tutorial a bit ago about how to make a removable cover for your mini composition book, and was asked to make one for the regular full sized and half sized notebooks. Here are a few pictures.

In honor of it's almost "Half Way to Halloween" I chose some Halloween papers for the tutorial.







I did make some book marks that aren't in the tutorial, but did use up all of the 1" scraps leftover from cutting the papers.  I made simple rosettes with 1/4" scores.  I love how they turned out!  It's so pretty and so useful!  The ribbons were from my stash, I just added them to the back under a 2" scalloped black Artisan Cardstock punch out.  I added buttons with gold thread through them in bows.  On two of the rosettes I added flowers to the front.  The cardstock bookmarks are 2 x 6".

I used Country Craft Creations Papers for all of these.  The paper is magnificent for this...it feels smooth, it scores and folds and curves around the spine like a dream.  

The paper collections I used are:
By the Seaside
Bon Voyage
Midnight Ride
Bewitching Hour
What's Cooking

Here is the latest tutorial with the Full and Half sized composition books...


And, in case you missed it, here is the tutorial for the mini composition book covers...


Thanks so much for watching, and remember to stay crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment