WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

OOPS, I did it again...Let's Play Catch Up!

Hi all and welcome!

I have been pretty busy and realized I forgot to post these on my blog, so I'm doing a catch up.  If you haven't seen these on my YouTube Channel, I have done some great projects and I can't wait to share them with you.  


This one is using my leftovers from my design team package from Country Craft Creations.  I made goodies for my flip book!


This video shares some notebooks I have been making in preparation of a craft fair I am doing in May.  Notebooks!  


Here's an idea I had, making a removable cover for a mini composition notebook.  It is AWESOME!!!  


April 1st I did my #craftygoals2024 video...you have to see what I did.  I shared several things that I made, and not all of them are made of paper!


Today I shared the prototype project I made when working out the design for my Explosion Box with a Base tutorial...this was for the design team (Country Craft Creations).  

I am sorry I didn't publish these here before, but better late than never, right?  

Thanks so much, and stay crafty, my friends!!!









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment