WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Designing and Smashing and Shopping, OH MY!

HI!!!

Yes, it's another round up for you.  I have been busy gathering items and smashing kits, and wowsers do I have a ton to share the last couple of days!


This video is a shopping haul from Country Craft Creations.  OMGGGGGG!


This is my Seasons of Creativity subscription box product share.  Have you heard of this subscription box from Country Craft Creations?  You have got to check it out after you see this video.  You won't believe how amazing this is...


This is my design team package from Country Craft Creations... It is ADORABLE!!!  Photo Play's Willow Creek Highlands...you have to see the images, that cow is GORGEOUS!!!


This is a Baggie Pouch share and also a smash of a Graphic 45 collection...I had pieces and scraps from 2015's Home Sweet Home.  This coupled with a 7 Gypsies kit...You have to see it!


Finally today I posted this smash of Echo Park's Bee Happy.  It was a partial pack and I made so many cute things.Thanks so much for watching and reading and supporting my crafty habit!  

Stay Crafty, my friends!!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment