WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 15, 2024

Country Craft Creations 10th Birthday Bash #2 Virtual Retreat Projects!


 This past weekend we had our 
Birthday Bash #2 for Country Craft Creations  10th birthday.  
We are celebrating all year!  In this video I'm sharing the project I created/instructed as well as the other projects our other talented designers made.  I love them all so much!

There is another chance to be involved in the third and last virtual retreat, Birthday Bash #3 is September 7th...

AND IS DISNEY THEMED!

Check out this link to get a retreat box for yourself, there aren't that many left, so get yours today!  I'm so excited because I get to design for this one as well!  WOO HOO!

Thanks for watching and I'll see you soon.  Stay Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment