WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Art Journal Page #6

This page is a variety of new things that I tried.  I put watercolor on the page, then spread it around with a wet paintbrush.  I tried to used some masks and spray Glimmer mist over them, but it didn't work too well.  Lesson learned.  I used a template and distress ink to create the circles.  Then I added words I cut from a magazine and some punched flowers that I doodled in.  Then I stamped some images of writing.  This is where I discovered that my ink pad is in much need of replacing.  I think it actually turned out OK.  It was fun to do, and I learned a couple of lessons along the way.  What do you think?

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment