WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

An Update on my Recipe Index Binder

 I made this double-three-ring binder to use as an index for my recipes.  I just wanted to show you what it's starting to look like.  I have about half of my favorite recipes and their locations in this book, and I have already used it.  I just put the name in the book, where it is located, and now I can find them so easily!
This book is working out great!!!  It is making it sooooooo much easier to find my recipes now.  I could remember what the recipe was, but where it was had become such a problem.

Stay Crafty (and Hungry), My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today. I love everything I have seen so far. Robin

    ReplyDelete