WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Double Zine Fold Mini Album, Part Two

Here is the finished album!
 I had leftover papers from a Button Farm Kit that I had bought, so I thought I would use it up.  I also had some dimensional stickers from K and Co. and a Jolee's Passport book that I used as well.  The tags are from a LSS and the seam binding is from 7 Gypsies.
 Here is the other side of the book.
 And here are the pages.  I created a mini pocket with a sticker and some extra paper.  The tags in this pocket are the bottoms of the tags that I had to cut off to make them fit,  that are in the top pockets.
 More pockets on one of the pages.
 I love the filmstrip stickers!

 More pockets created, one to hold the Passport book.

 I cut the tags to fit, then inked and put stickers  on them.  These are the tags from the pockets that open to the top of the book.
 These pockets come out of the side of the book.
 I decided to fold these and create more space for pictures.
Thanks for looking!  I think that this turned out pretty cute!  This would make a cute little journal for a day trip.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment