WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Live Out Lout Mini Album, Part Two

 OK, here it goes...Part Two of my mini.  I am going to show you the finished product today.

The butterflies are cut from paper bags that I use to contain the spray when I do my spray inking.  I thought the layers of ink and glitter were super pretty and decided not to let that go to waste.  The flowers and die cut are from the paper line Antique Paperie by Colorbok.  I added the buttons and the foil stickers (from K and Co.).
 Here is a side view of it.  The yellow flowers are by Prima.  The fabric buttons are by the Colorbok line.

 I got rub ons from this paper line, and these die cuts are also from the line.  I layered 4 of them to create a pocket.
 These tags are what I put in the pocket.  They back can be used for photos or journaling.
 The next page.
 And the tags in those pockets.  Again, the flower pocket is layered diecuts.  The envelope came with this line as well.  I added the key diecut into the pocket, I made the tag out of scrap paper and the ticket is two stickers stuck to eachother.  You can see the tags peaking out of the inside middle pockets.  I will show you those later.
 The next page...I used a die cut "Memories" to create another pocket.
 And the tags in those pockets.
 The last page, the inside back of the book.  More pockets.
 More tags.  These all came from this line of paper.  Isn't it delicious?!
 Two of these tags were created from the packaging of the diecuts and such that I bought with the line.  The other two are scrap papers.  These tags are in the top loading pockets of the pages created by the folding of the base grocery bag paper.
These tags are journaling tags from the line, and some more scrap paper and packaging.  They go into the side loading middle pocket on each side.  I fit three tags in each one.

Well, that's it.  If you have any questions please let me know!

Stay Crafty!

1 comment: