WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Baby Album

We have some friends who are expecting their first baby, and after seeing the UStream Class by Laura from Following the Paper Trail, I had to make an album for them!  I used the Simple Stories papers and cardstock by Bazzill.
 I love the colors in this line of baby papers!
 It is a paper bag book with her "Stack the Deck" binding.  The bags are done in such a way to make the pockets on the edge of the bag.
 Each bag has three pockets, each of the outer pockets have a cardstock tag, sized to fit a 4x6" photo, and a journaling tag from the paper line.
 Each of the inner pockets has two cardstock tags that also fit a 4x6" photo, and I did a little decorative punching with my Fiskars edge punch.
Six bags in all...36 tags in all.  I think it turned out cute!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation. Love the colours and the way you finished the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the work you two do! It's clean and classy and fun!! Your descriptions are so easy to understand and use. Yours is the first blog I check out daily!! Thanks for sharing your talents!!

    ReplyDelete