WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Just to let you know...

I have been a bit sporadic in the posting lately, because I am getting a new craft room!!!  Woo Hoo!!
 Here I am, starting with the painting.  The color is Meadow Pear...doesn't that just sound serene?
 I found out that I do NOT like painting.  This is my first time doing it, and I am not having fun...but, I think it is going to be lovely!
Zeke and Ace are supervising the project.  They approve of the color I chose!

I will post more pics as  we get it done.  I am SOOOOOOOO excited.  Stay tuned!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. oooo can't wait to see how it turns out...it is gonna look gorgeous!! Do love the colour!! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for leaving me a lil bit of love on my blog...thank you for your support. It truly means a lot. Hugs Kimi

    ReplyDelete