WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Create

I made a banner for my new room!
It hangs above my ribbons, behind the door, so I can see it from my work space, no matter if the door is open or shut.  I used October Afternoon paper on the banner chipboard.  Then, I made doilies with my Fiskars border punch.  I then layered on top a rosette and then another smaller doily made with my Martha Steward corner punches.  My Cricut made the letters for me.  I added bling, and some Tim Holtz dangles.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a great banner. The bling and pearl drops make it so special...you make me want to clean out my room now!

Laura said...

Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?