WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A File for my Quotes

 I have a collection of favorite quotes that I needed to put in a more beautiful and useable form.  I had written them in a plain old notebook, and then the notebook became hidden in my stuff.  I rediscovered the notebook in my recent craft room move.  So, I thought making this file would be more fun, and definitely it wouldn't get lost in my stash.  I used a 7 Gypsies mini library drawer and raided my stash for tags.  Then, I just wrote them down.
I made multiple divider cards, the above is an example, with an example of a quote card.  I am going to go through them, now that they are written, and decorate.  I think it will look lovely on my shelf, and I think I will be more apt to use them in my projects.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!


1 comment: