WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily 2013

This is going to be a long post, full of pictures, but I wanted to let you know that as of right now, I am up-to-date on my December Daily album!!!  WOO HOO!!  I just wanted to share with you what my pages look like right now.  I have done some decoration, and plan on adding more once all of the pages are done.  I think that it will all depend on how thick this book gets, on how many more decorations I add once the month is done.

OK, here it goes...
 Day 1 is a fold out page...
 ...showing our painting project.  This style pages is good for a day full of photos.

 I love how this is turning out!
 I like to add recipes that I try during the month of December.  I just bought inexpensive recipe cards at Michael's for this.


This fold out tag page is also a pocket.  Behind it are more pictures of my gift-wrapped furnishings.

 The 5th was a big day...I created a pocket page in one of the fold out pages to put the lottery tickets and other fun stuff in.  No, unfortunately we didn't win a thing.

 These recipes were big, so I just decided to make a huge tag page for them.
 The back of this picture is the Santa Mug make-and-take that I did last November at CKC.  It was perfect to add to this book.



 Day 10 is on a large tag page that I created.
 How do you like my Zeke?  I love how his eyes are glowing!  The silver page is made from the shopping bag.  I liked the snowflakes on it, so make it part of the book.
Well, that's it so far.  I'll show you more as I get it done!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, this is very cute. You found so many ways to incorporate lots of memorabilia and photos. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete