WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Playful Pocket Flip Mini Album

I ran across this cool video on YouTube, by CHIBICHIBIANDMILO, and I just HAD to make this Playful Pocket Flip Mini Album!  I just love mini albums, and this one is spectacular.  It has all kinds of pockets and flips and it is ADORABLE!  It is made with 4 sheets of card stock, that's all, and it is awesome.  Please go check out the tutorial and make one for yourself!
Here is my version of her mini.  I made a belly band closure for it.  The papers are by DCWV.  It measures 4x6", and is 1" wide.  
 Belly band off, right flap still closed...
 ...flap opened to reveal the first pocket.
 The page turns, and you get this.  The page assembly is on the left, another pocket on the right.
 The left side opens again toward the left...
 ...then the middle section opens toward the right...
 ...then to the right again!  Amazing isn't it?
 But wait, there's more.  Two more page assemblies, and lots more room to add pictures and journaling.
 I added this tag on the left, adhering it on two sides to create another pocket to put my journaling tag.
 The last page assembly.  I added a pocket on the back cover as well, to put more tags.
 And, yes, I added another pocket to put another tag.
 Here is the top view, all pages closed.
Here is the top view with all of the flaps opened.  You have to check out this tutorial.  Make one.  You will love it.  I know that I am going to make others!

Stay crafty, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it!! It turned out super cute!! Thank you so much for all the sweet comment about my tutorial. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Mariko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours came out beautiful!! Doesn't Mariko make albums that just blow your mind. She's amazing at coming up w/her albums. I'm going to try to make one when I'm finished w/a baby album. TFS!! Happy Scrapping!
    ~Krys

    ReplyDelete