WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nikki and Noel...Just a Few Designs New Additions!!

Good morning!  I'm representing the Sassy 6, for Elsa from Just a Few Designs, and she has come up with more stamping goodness for you!

On the left is Nikki...isn't she lovely?  She is available as a digi stamp and she is so fun to color!  I used her to create this Christmas card.  The papers are from DCWV.  The holly brads are by Dear Lizzy.  I created the sentiment on my computer.  Using a corner rounder, I added a little different shape to the card.

Noel is on the right...such an angelic image!  She is so pretty!  She is available as a clear stamp!  Elsa has three other images available as clear stamps also, so please go and check out her images on her site, Just a Few Designs!  I used the same papers for her, but added bling from ZVA creative to give a little more sparkle, along with the gold ribbon.

I colored both with Touch markers...I'll leave a list of the colors I used below.

Elsa is so talented, and her stamps are awesome.  The images stamp perfectly, and the details are incredible!  Please, go and check out her site and order yours today!



Pens Used are Touch unless otherwise listed.

BR 109 pearl White
YR 23 Orange
Y 34 Yellow
R11 Carmine
G 54 Veridian
G 46 Vivid Green
BR 103 Potato Brown
BR 94 Brick Brown
GY 48 Yellow Green
R 131 Skin White

Gelly Roll Clear Star
Atyou Spica 21 Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment