WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Viewmaster Reels

I am totally in love with Polaroids and Instax pictures right now, you all know that...but I also love Viewmaster Reels too!  I am totally digging the retro stuff right now.  Groovy, Baby!

I decided to try to create some with my Gypsy, and this is what I came up with...


I just eyeballed the placement of the frame squares, but I did look up the proper dimensions online.  I also cut out black circles to put underneath.  I am NOT THE FIRST ONE TO DO THIS!  I want to make that clear, many people have done this. I just wanted to make one for myself!  I used my Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge, and I think it turned out super cool!

So, then I used one of them in my Photo File project.

I think it looks cool behind the instant picture!

Thanks for looking, and Stay Crafty, My Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love that,would you consider sharing the gypsy file? for personal use with credit given of course. thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete