WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, March 26, 2021

A New Explosion Box Design Tutorial For You



Today I have a new explosion box for you.  The video tutorial is available on YouTube.  You can click the video below to see it...



This is a design team project for Country Craft Creations using the awesome papers by Echo Park called "Remember the Magic" and Red Artisan Cardstock.  I also used the Explosion Board by We Are Memory Keepers.  


This album features a waterfall type mini album and fun new diagonal belly bands.  I think you will like this album in a box very much!  It was fun and easy to make.

You will need approximately 4 pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock to create the base of the book/album. I'm sorry, I didn't do a good job of trying to figure out how much patterned paper I used, but I guesstimate that I used about 10 sheets total. (I used up a lot of scraps up in this project.). I also used a little seam binding and some chipboard stickers. Please visit Country Craft Creations for your supplies.


 Thanks for stopping by the blog and thanks for going on to You Tube to see the video.  

Have fun and stay crafty!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment