WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 Today I am sharing a desk organizer that I made using my We Are Memory Keepers Explosion Board!  

This is a fun project and it's easy and it's customizable!!! I used papers by Prima that I received in a Mystery Box, and also the Kraft Cardstock, both from Country Craft Creations. The Explosion Boards are ordered and will be in the store soon.  

This project would be super cute in your office, your kitchen, your craft room, anywhere you need a little organization. There is also an optional "tray" that you can make to put it it, which expands the organization even more.  

I used 6 sheets of cardstock and 8 sheets of patterned paper to make this, so it really doesn't take much. After watching you will be able to make any configuration you want!  

Thanks for watching, and stay crafty!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment