WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2021

My Newest Design Team Package

 

I received my new design team package from Country Craft Creations and I did a video to share it with you.

I received the gorgeous Carta Bella "Summer" Collection and as a bonus, the Simple Stories card kit, "Hello Lovely".  

Along with the kits I also have some fun embellishments and goodies to use with the collection.

Country Craft Creations is an amazing online store and an incredible Facebook community.  Not only can you buy amazing crafting supplies, including exclusive patterned papers and Artisan cardstock, but you can also find literally hundreds of tutorials, all free.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should.  

I will be back with more tutorials soon.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment