WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2021

 I have a walk through of my new mini album. 


In the video I show the design team project prototype using Photo Play's "Lucky Charm" (the design team package paper collection), but in the tutorial I will use Tamra's "Ireland Forever", which I talk about in the walk through.  

Tamra, owner of Country Craft Creations, has her OWN PAPER COLLECTIONS NOW! There are three available now, and many more on the way, so check the store often. They are seriously the most beautiful collections, you will love them. This one is if the first one I am using. I am currently also working on a project using her "What's Cookin?" paper collection, and there is also another one called "Country Bunny" that is a must have.




Please check out these papers and more, at Country Craft Creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon with the tutorial!!!

Stay Crafty,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment