WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Country Bunny Basket Tutorial

Welcome to my design team tutorial using the new Country Bunny paper collection and the new 100 lb Artisan cardstock exclusively sold at Country Craft Creations.



Today I am making this quick and cute basket project which also uses the We Are Memory Keepers Explosion board. I love this project, as it is so versatile and can be used with all kinds of different papers. This project is a decor piece, it IS NOT STURDY enough for children to go Easter egg hunting. It is also paper, and flammable, so I did use a battery operated candle in it, NOT A REAL CANDLE!


All you need to make this project are two pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock, 2 pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper and embellishments of choice. I hope you like it and have fun with it. I will be back soon with more projects to share with you!

Check out the video below and have fun creating!!!




Stay crafty,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment