WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 24, 2022

 Hello and welcome back to my channel. I have an album I think you will love. It is very easy to put together and it is big! This will be an amazing album for a wedding! I'm using the exclusive collection from Country Craft Creations called "Here Comes the Bride" and it is an exquisite collection. The images and colors are amazing. Head over to Country Craft Creations.

During the tutorial I reference a couple of my past tutorials.

Lay Flat Cover Method How to make a stacked waterfall Summer Adventure Mini Album (with tag closure) Below is a cut list and supply list for this project. I used quite a bit of product for this album. The cover is 10x10" and has a 2 1/2" spine. The pages are 9 1/2 x 9 1/2". I used 19 sheets of black cardstock, 3 of Pearl Sheen Gold and 2 of Pearl Sheen Natural. This count DOES NOT INCLUDE extra cardstock used for mats (other than listed below) and mats for cutaparts...I used scraps. I did use almost all of the patterned paper in this collections. I had one 12 x 12 sheet left over and lots of scraps. Because of the size of this album it did take a lot of paper. You will also need seambinding for closures and 2 large magnets. I hope you enjoy the project. I am trying very hard to make sure that the information is accurate. I'm human. If you notice something and/or have a question please ask. I am always willing to help. SUPPLY LIST: Here Comes the Bride Paper Collection Chipboard (Heavy) Art Glitter Glue Score Tape Artisan Cardstock: Black, Pearl Sheen Gold and Pearl Sheen Natural Graphic 45 Tags Lace: The exact lace I used is not available but there are many other selections to choose from Seam Binding in Black, and Ivory Large Magnets Flowers CUTTING LIST: (All cardstock is black unless otherwise noted) Chipboard: 2 -1 0 x 10 1 - 2 1/2 x 10 Cardstock to cover chipboard: 2 - 12 x 12 1 - 5 1/2 x 12 1 - 5 1/2 x 9 7/8 Base Pages: 4 - 9 1/2 x 10 1/4 Inside Covers Flaps: 2 - 8 x 8 1/2 Pockets: 2 - 3 1/2 x 11 Pinwheel Pages (Front page 1 and back page 4) 8 - 4 3/4 x 5 1/4 2 - 4 x 4 I used 8 pieces of Pearl Sheen Natural to mat the backs of these pinwheel pages, 4 5/8 x 4 5/8

No comments:

Post a Comment