WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 31, 2022

Love Letters Configuration Tag, Card, Album Tutorial

Hello and good morning. Here is a tutorial for you that I think will be fun for you to make. I have created another configuration project for you. This can be used as a tag, a card and an album. I'll show you how to create it all, including an envelope to put it in!


This is my design team project for Country Craft Creations.
I'm using "Love Letters", although I also did examples with "Love is in the Air" and "Here Comes the Bride". It's had to say how much paper you will need, as I used scraps for the single tags, and only one sheet of cardstock for the tag and one for the envelope. For the album I used about 8 sheets of patterned paper, and 4 sheets of Kraft Artisan cardstock for the base album. I also used My Colors cardstock, 2 sheets of Frosted Rose. This is a fun project and I hope you enjoy it! Tag base: 1 = 12 x 12, For an album you will need to make two of these Envelope: 1 - 12 x 12 For an album you will also need: Connector/Spine: 1 - 2 1/4 x 8 1/2 (For 1/4" spine) or 1 - 2 1/2 x 8 1/2 (For 1/2" spine) Waterfall: 1 - 3 1/8 x 10 3/4 1 - 3 1/8 x 9 3/4 1 - 3 1/8 x 8 3/4 Pocket: 1 - 6 x 3 1/2 Love Letters Artisan Cardstock, Kraft My Colors, Frosted Rose Seambinding: Pink and Beige Small Magnets

Have fun and stay crafty, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment