WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

"Love is in the Air" Z Fold Folio Tutorial


 Hello everyone, and welcome back to my channel. Today I have a fun folio project that was inspired by a recent card tutorial I did using a Z Fold technique. If you want to see that tutorial it is here.



I wanted to use that concept in a folio, and this is what I came up with. I created this simple design with multiple pockets that you can fill to the brim with tags and photo mats. When you open it you see amazing goodness and I think using this exclusive paper collection "Love is in the Air" by Country Craft Creations made this project just amazing. You can check out Country Craft Creations here
.

Below I will link specific items that I used from the store, and also will have a cut list for you. It only took 10 pieces of cardstock in the base color to make the album, plus 4 of a coordinating color. Then I used approximately 16 pieces of patterned paper from the collection plus a sheet of cut aparts and journal cards. I filled it with several different tags and photo mats. In the tutorial I'll go through all of it...and we will do the heart shaped rosettes that I used on the cover! Thanks for watching!! CUT LIST: Cover: 2 - 9 1/2 x 11 (main color) 4 - 8 3/8 x 8 3/8 (coordinating color) Pages: All main color 2 - 8 x 8 3/4 2 - 6 1/2 x 8 3/4 2 - 5 x 8 3/4 Pockets: Main color 6 - 9 x 3 Waterfalls: Main color 2 - 6 x 10 1/2 2 - 6 x 9 1/2 2 - 6 x 8 1/2 Rosettes are made with 1 x 12" strips. The items I used from Country Craft Creations include: Love is in the Air paper collection Artisan Cardstock Art Glitter Glue Heart Felt Creations Dies: Leaves Tickets and Tags Graphic 45 dies are currently unavailable but check back at the store soon Seam Binding Pom Pom Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment