WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Love is in the Air Exchangeable Banner Pieces


Today I have another project using leftovers from “Love is in the Air!  This collection is exclusive to Country Craft Creations  and is available here. These are going to be for my exchangeable banner. I did a tutorial using Midnight Kiss, the video is here.  

Four of the banner pieces I had in my stash, the largest one I had to make to complete the 5 pieces I needed. If you’d like to make your own, the measurements are below. 


The banner measurements are:

2 - 4 x 6, the peak of the cutout is 2” from the bottom center of the banner

2 - 5 1/8 x 7 7/8, the peak of the cutout is 2 5/8 from the bottom center 

1 - 6 x 9 1/2, the peak of the cutout is 2 7/8 from the bottom center

I used up scraps to cover the chipboard and make the rosettes. I made a heart rosette, and if you need directions on how to do that, check out this tutorial where I show how to do that. I backed cut aparts with cardstock then fussy cut them out. I used Pom Pom trim from the Country Craft Creations store on every piece. Doilies are from my stash. Each banner used 1 yard of ribbon for the ties (cut into 2 pieces for each banner piece), so you’ll need 5 yards total. Ribbon was from my stash. I also used foam tape (from the store) under some elements to give more dimension. Flowers are also from the Country Craft Creations store. 



I can’t wait to change the decorations out for February, I’ll share pics when I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment