WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 10, 2022

 Happy New Year!  

Let's make some fun inserts for your Travelers Notebook!


I am adding to the Travelers Notebook that I just made for the Country Craft Creations New Year's Eve Crop.  



I am making a folder and even some junk journals for it.  I will also show you how to make a simplified larger junk journal with the pamphlet stitch.  

I am using found papers from my stash and leftover design team package papers for this tutorial.  

I hope that you like the tutorial.  This junk journal was done from a request from one of our Country Craft Creations members!  Other designers will be doing other projects also.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.  

Check out Country Craft Creations for the Graphic 45 Travelers Notebook, the Simple Stories Hearth and Home paper collection, and the Kraft Artisan Cardstock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment