WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 20, 2023

Baby's First Year Album using Baby Dreams Girl from Country Craft Creations


 Happy Spring! 

I have a remake of my Baby's First Year Album that I wanted to share. I used Baby Dreams Girl from Country Craft Creations, and I updated the waterfall to my stacked technique. Both of those tutorials are listed in the video description. I hope you like this album...I think it's GORGEOUS!  

I used a variety of items from Country Craft Creations.  Please check out the store...it's amazing!!

Have a wonderful day and stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment