WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Love Letters Double Hidden Flap Never Ending Album Tutorial

 


Hi all and welcome. I have a design team project for Country Craft Creations 
that I think you will like.

This project is a variation of the hidden flap card design that has been everywhere in the crafty universe. I was playing with the design and came up with this idea. It can be made as a single "folio" with one assembly, or can be combined into this assembly of 3 "folios" which creates a never ending type of album. I hope you like it. I also will share with you a bonus rosette tutorial, it's a fun and different way to make one.

There is a cut guide for the cardstock and links to the items used in the tutorial if you look in the description of the video.

There is also a bonus in that I share how to make the fun rosette on the front...it is a different way to make one and I absolutely love how it turned out.  

In case you missed the walk through video, that is posted below.  


Thanks for watching and have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment