WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Ireland Forever Shopping Haul from Country Craft Creations and an Iris Shutter Die Tutorial!!!

 


Hi all and good morning.  I published this shopping haul from Country Craft Creations.  I had to replenish my "Ireland Forever" paper collection, AND get the NEW companion pack of papers for it.  THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!  You have to see these...AHHHHHMAZING!!!

At the end of the video I have a little tutorial on the Iris Shutter Dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This mechanism is so fun and can be used in so many things.  Please come check this out!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment