WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Ooh-La-La Patissierie Configuration Album Tutorial


Hi all and welcome to my blog. I'm using a lovely collection exclusive to Country Craft Creations. Ooh-La-La Patissierie is a collection for the baker in all of us. I made this fun configuration album and it hold so many recipe cards and has a lot of room for photos.

In the videos description I have for you a cut guide for the project. There are also links to most of the products and some supplies I used. Some of the embellishments are from past design team projects and may not be available, but I did put a generic link so that you may get something similar from the store. 

Thanks again for watching and for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment