WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Card Memory Book

Here is my book of Christmas cards we received from family and friends.  I made it out of some older Basic Grey paper on a chipboard base.  I just used simple rings to bind it.
 I layered the plastic snowflake with a piece of cardstock covered chipboard that I put a rub-on on.  I had some miniature pipe cleaner candy canes that I adhered in a heart shape over that.
 I just gathered all of the cards and put them in.
I have done this for the last several years.  It is fun to go through, especially when you receive picture cards and you can see how the kids have grown!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment