WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Last of the Christmas 2011 Albums!

 I started this album back in November, at the CK Convention that Jackie and I went to.  We saw these lovely papers and embellishments in the Melissa Frances booth, and I couldn't resist.
 I got the base album from that booth as well.  It has two envelopes with closures for the front and the back, and top opening pockets for the pages.  Each page has a huge tag in it.
 I got these cute little bags with tags in them, and used them for the album.  On the page on the right, I layered some die cut embellishments to create a "mini page" to add a little interest.
 Aren't these papers delicious!
 On the  page on the left I created a pocket out of die cuts, and added tags to it.
 I also used a couple of die cuts as little mini tags in the rings in a couple of places.
 I loved all of the vintage stickers that I bought at this booth.
 The only thing I had to add to the book was some bling and ribbons.
 I didn't put the large tags in the covers of the book, instead opting to make them another page.  There are tags in the pocket pages, however.
 This is the inside back cover.
And the back of the book.

Stay Crafty and Jolly, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment