WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Builder's Juice Vase

While my wonderful and awesome hubby was building my room, he sipped on what he called "builder's juice".  I threatened to keep the jug and use it for a pretty purpose...and here it is!!!
I went to Jo Ann's and got a pretty spray of silk roses to put in my new vase, and found one of my vintage crocheted doilies to put underneath.  I think it has a certain charm...and it will go perfectly with my "Redneck Wine Glasses!!!"

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

EDIT:  After I wrote the post, but before I actually posted it, I decided that the vase needed a little something...so I did this...
I was at Craft Warehouse and found these battery operated floral lights...and they fit perfectly into my vase.  Crafty Mood Lighting!

Again...Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment: