WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trinket Journal

I think this turned out to be a cute little project.
 I bought this kit at Jo Ann's.
 I had this set of papers and embellishments.  I have used them is a couple of projects.
 Here is my version of a Trinket Journal.  I love how it turned out.  It is a one-subject kind of journal.
 I added lots of things, and it turned out pretty!
 It is a plain kraft cardstock cover, and all of the pages are white.  I covered some with papers.
 I added pockets and pullouts.
 I also added envelopes.
 I got some lace from my stash to add to the kit.
 I love how this turned out!
 I liked the music papers and rub ons.
 I really am not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but it is ready when I am.  Do you do projects like that...without a purpose at first, but the use comes to you later?
 Almost done...it is a 16 page album.
 The back of the album...
And the back cover.

Stay Crafty, My friends.

1 comment: