WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Book Innards and Cigar Boxes

I bet you are all thinking I have lost my mind.  Nope, just recycling again!
I used the inside pages of the book I made the box books out of and folded them to made these pillars.  I layered them with vintage doilies that I had.  I also made the flower vase out of one of the book innards.  Do you like my flower?
 I created "drawer boxes" for these cigar boxes that a friend of mine gave me.  I added Tim Holtz drawer pulls to them so that I could pull them out of the drawers.
 The vase.
The awesome cigar boxes!

I made the drawer box out of chipboard and covered it with this awesome paper by Bo Bunny.  The other box is covered with paper that looks like books.

What do you think?  It is probably not very practical the way it is layered, but it is cute and it gives me extra storage.  I think my hubbin is eyeballing the drawers for his man-cave though.  I may have to make myself some more and give these to him!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment