WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

The last of my posts on this series!

I needed a place for my book boxes, so that they could be displayed and used as they are supposed to be used, for some secret storage!
 This is the entrance to my room.  Behind the door is all of my ribbon storage with hooks on the wall.  This shows the side of the closet, I have some book shelves here with my knitting and crocheting books and magazines.  The wall above was clear, so my shelf went here!
 I constructed a shelf with chipboard, painted the edges, and covered it with papers from Cosmo Cricket, "Material Girl".  Fitting, huh?  I chose the yellow and green to kind of go with my room.  I used a purse handle I got on clearance at Craft Warehouse, and hung it with a Command hook.  Simple, easy peasy!
Now my book boxes have a home!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment