WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding Planner

I made this for a present for a good friend, Heather,  who recently became engaged to a wonderful young man, Brandon.  I thought that a journal would come in handy for planning her wedding.  I purposefully left it "blank" so that she could organize however she wanted to.
 I used DCWV Bella Boutique Stack.  I bought it a while ago, and this was the perfect project to use it on.  I made the chipboard covers and used a Fiskars edge punch on it.  I used a little ribbon, and a charm I bought by Blue Moon.  I added a K and CO. label, but left it blank, so she could write whatever she wanted on it.
 I made 5 sections.  They all have the same stuff in them, but the dividers are covered with different papers.
 Divider (made of chipboard, covered with papers, sturdy to handle paper clips)...
 ...followed by 5 lined pages...
 ...followed by 5 heavy cardstock blank pages (I was thinking she could cut out images from magazines and kind of "Smash" it)...
 ...then 5 graph papers (in case she wanted to design some things herself)...
...Then I made a pocket page for every section, with a pocket on each side.
Well, what do you think?  I am giving it to her tonight...I sure hope she likes it!  Congrats to Heather and Brandon!!!

2 comments:

  1. This will make a lovely gift as well as being something to look back on in the years to come. Really great that there are plenty of pages for jotting down ideas, pictures etc. Helen (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful planner!!! Wooohoooo...just found your blog through Elsa(my bad haven't been blog hopping in a few days) Welcome to the Pride!!! Love your ideas and your blog:)
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete