WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I have an announcement...


I have known a very talented lady, Elsa from Just a Few Designs, for a while, since Jackie and I have been blogging here on Creative Operation.  Some time ago, she started a group of equally talented folks she calls her "Pride".
Well, Guess WHAT???  Guess WHAT???  GUESS WHAT???

She has invited to me to join her group and be the newest CUB, and I have accepted the invitation!!!  I am going be involved in blog hops and monthly challenges, and I am going to share it all with you!  When you see the badge above it means that the project is related to being in this group.  I will have links to the other members of the Pride, and you can check out the amazing creativity they have to share.

I feel so honored to be asked to be a part of the group, and I can't wait to get started...so I have started already.  My first project with the Pride will be in July, and I already have ideas cooking on my work table.

If you click here, on Just a Few Friends, you will get to see the bios of all of the talented folks who are part of the team.  There are 10 people in all now.  Several of us are the newest members.  Please stop by and give them some love and keep a close watch, because you never know what the Pride is going to come up with for your crafty pleasures!

Stay Crafty, My Friends, and don't forget to ROAR WITH PRIDE!
(I love this little Cub, Thanks, Elsa!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations...how fun and flattering. Looking forward to meeting them and seeing more of your fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! Elsa is lucky to have you on board because you are truly gifted. I know you will enjoy the experience and I can't wait to see what fab things you come up!
    xoxoxox Miss talking to you on chat but hope to again soon, Heather K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG Congrats!!! to you. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michelle, Just stopped by to say welcome to the pack.. Can't wait to chat more with you.. Roar with pride your pack Brother, Rj

    ReplyDelete