WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to take a few minutes and say Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there.  I want to say a special Father's Day to two of the most important Dads in my life.

 This is my Dad, my Mom, and me, when I was about a week old.  Dad is gone now, and I miss him very much.  There is so much I wish we could have done and talked about.  He left us far too soon.   Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!
This is my awesome husband and our oldest, Neil, taken about 5 minutes ago.  What a lucky girl I am to have DJ in my life, and all of our kids and our grandson, too, are so lucky to have him!!  Happy Father's Day, Sweetheart!  I love you!


1 comment:

  1. How sweet to share your family with us on this special day. I too have lost my Dad and it makes Fathers Day a bit different now!

    ReplyDelete